KITCHEN REMODELINGWe are ready to transform your old, tired kitchen into a modern and functional space for your family.
If your kitchen looks like it dates back to the 1970s (or longer), it’s time to upgrade. Our kitchen remodeling experts will help you select the right design for your budget. We are ready to transform your old, tired kitchen into a modern and functional space for your family.
A modern kitchen adds value to your home while it is a space you can enjoy using daily. There is much to consider when remodeling a kitchen. Decisions need to be made for the type of cabinets, countertops, appliances and flooring. It may seem daunting, but our craftsmen will walk you through the process and make sure your dream kitchen becomes a reality.
A kitchen is not just for preparing dinner. It’s a place where your family and friends join together for meals and conversation. Let us put our skills and expertise to work for you to create a kitchen that will give you years of use. We are committed to your satisfaction. There are several steps involved in remodeling your kitchen:
- Design – The design should be based on your use, need for space, and of course, budget. You can use your existing space and upgrade cabinets, flooring, and appliances, or, completely gut the old kitchen and start from scratch. The new kitchen can be larger if you need more space and have room to expand. If you don’t have a design in mind, no problem. We will help you select the right look, function, and materials based on how you use your kitchen as well as taste. Whether you just want new cabinets or a complete redo, we can make it happen.
- Selecting cabinets – There are many cabinet designs to choose and can be custom made to fit your use and space. They can be stained or painted and come in various woods. There are many handle and pull designs to choose for the drawers and doors. Cabinets can also be custom made to enclose your dishwasher or refrigerator.
- Granite or laminate countertops – Countertops come in granite, marble, or synthetic materials such as laminate or Formica. Granite is the most durable and can withstand heat while requiring little maintenance. Mable is porous and prone to scratches.
- Flooring – Ceramic tile, wood, granite, marble or vinyl are the choices for kitchen flooring. Granite and marble are on the high end while ceramic offers a middle ground in price. No-wax vinyl is an economic choice and comes in faux designs that look like real wood, granite or ceramic.
- Appliances – Today’s refrigerators, dishwashers and stoves are energy efficient and come in different colors and finishes. Black, white and stainless color appliances blend well with wall colors and cabinet hues and tend not to become dated such as bolder colors. However, black does show scratches and can require more frequent cleaning. Stainless finishes are popular but show fingerprints and require special cleaners.
- Island – Consider an island as part of your kitchen remodeling plan that will offer seating and storage. Islands can be “floating” or permanent and are of various designs and shapes. They can have a butcher block or granite top and accented with bead board. Islands are a great way to add functionality to any size kitchen, big or small.
- Wall color – Paint or wallpaper colors and designs can be paired with countertops and flooring to create a unique, exciting look for your kitchen. Use colors that are soothing but at the same time evoke a sense of style.
- Lighting – LED lights are fast becoming popular for kitchens since they provide more light, last for years, and sip energy. Recessed or wall mounted lighting are good options. Consider placing LED lights under cabinets to provide more lighting for you prep areas.
Call us today for an estimate and let’s get going creating that dream kitchen.
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE FROM A PRO
Call Us To Get A Free Quote From A Professional.
The very best kitchen and bathroom remodeling services
If you’re looking for the very best kitchen and bathroom remodeling services, you’ve come to the right place. Here at S & P Contracting Services we do things differently. We are taking a high-tech approach to a traditionally low tech sector, and are revolutionizing the painting industry.
Our skilled, experienced contractors will provide a service that is perfectly tailored to the needs of your home. We combine both innovative and time-tested methods, with the goal of delivering the most spectacular, fuctional, and neighbor-envy-inducing results possible.
Home remodeling is a science, and we at S & P Contracting Services pride ourselves in being on the cutting edge of the industry. We don’t believe that one size fits all, as every home is unique and has its particular challenges with regard to materials, decor, and function.
Our deep industry experience allows us to provide a time-tested approach that will deliver the best results possible.
So get a quote online to receive a fast, free estimate for your painting needs. We’re looking forward to serving you!
"We would like to express our sincere thanks and appreciation for the professional and timely completion of our project."Sean B.
"Thanks for doing such an outstanding job remodeling our home. You and your crew are truly craftsmen of the old school."Susan D.
"My wife and I compliment you for a job well done. The crew was very professional. We now have the prettiest house in the neighborhood."